PTG biz cards/no more

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:31:11 -0500

Tom,

It's very common to use some type of stylized keyboard on piano technician
business cards.  I guess I'm some sort of purist, because it rankles me to see
keyboard representations that are so far from the real.  I understand artistic
license and all that, but that's just the way I am.

I designed my own logo.  It's pretty simple, but I like it and it is more or less
to scale.  Just thought I would give you my thoughts in case they make any
difference to you before you describe to a graphic artist what you have in mind.

Regards,
Clyde