biz cards

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:19:49 -0800

At 12:01 PM 11/12/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>My wife had a problem with Kinkos when she was ordering copies of a poster
>she made.  They required it on disk and then copied a sample and used
>that.  She didn't think the quality was that good.  Anyone else had
>problems with Kinko's?
>
>David I.

I haven't had Kinko's print something up for me as a job. I just use their
machines on a do-it-myselfer. Since I bring in good quality material and
clean the glass, etc., and operate the machine myself, I seem to get good
results. They also have good paper cutters and other secretarial supplies
available.