biz cards

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:13:20 -0800

At 11:36 AM 11/12/2002 -0800, you wrote:

>Ah, good idea!!!!  I can do that...
>
>David I.

If clarity is any problem, computer-generate them somewhat (25%?) oversize,
and then photocopy them reduced back to business card size. You may need to
figure a little to get the percentages right, since reduced by 25% isn't
the same change as enlarged by 25%. (I.e., halving is 50%, but doubling
again is 200%. Just like the stock market <sigh>.)

For good detail, it's often better to make a graphic large, and then have
it reduced in duplication.

Let me know how this goes for you. With a single color, and cutting them
yourself, it shouldn't be too expensive. <grin for Keith ...> I usually
like a linen or cream colored stock.

Susan