Suggestions warmly welcomed..

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:49:20 -0500

Hi.

I have a situation that warrants opinions from those who have either been
there, or might think with a slightly different angle than me.

Here goes..

There is a local dealership that owes me money. How much? Well, let's just
say that this dealership owes me 2 months worth of gas.

Does that give you an idea of how much is owed? .. and I put alot of miles
on my truck.

I have sent 3 letters asking for my money, with the 3rd letter promising
legal action if I still received no resopnse.

Well, no response.

The way I see it, I have 3 options:

- Small Claims Court
-Collection Agency
-fuggetaoubtit

Option fuggetaboutit isn't really an option for me, since no one has EVER
let me slide on a bill that _I_ owed to them.

I look forward to your suggestions.

One angry Italian,

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com