To all colleagues

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:43:16 -0500

At 10:16 PM +0100 11/11/02, antares wrote:
>Destiny will undoubtedly follow its course and all pieces of all puzzles
>will eventually form a harmonious image.

Where music is, no harm can be. That's banjoes and bagpipes included.

>Tomorrow I'll leave Holland for a hopefully nice vacation in my favorite
>country : the US of A.

Send us a post card. We'd like to know where you're at. <g> BTW, what
was the publication and date on that article?

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"So, I hear you like baked goods"
     ...........A new customer, very happy to see me