Pricing emergency services

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:53:42 -0500

Kent,

First , I would say that there are more than one way to do things right.
I'm fine with your policy, and I'm fine with mine.  Second, though, I am
very up front with what the premium is and why, and if the customer isn't
one of my regulars I encourage him/her to find another technician if they
can.  I have never had anyone object, but of course such a situation rarely
comes up anyway.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA