Fire Damage/ Wim's questions

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 14:54:07 EST

In a message dated 11/10/02 1:11:48 PM Central Standard Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

> I hope this answers your questions and gives some insight as to what can be
> accomplished on a tight budget and honest work.
> Best Regards,
> Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Joe

Thank you for those answers. I hope didn't think I was criticizing you for
what you did. You answered two of my most concerned questions. You wouldn't
have sold it to the public, and it cost as much as a good used one, if not a
new one.

And that is the point I was trying to make. From an insurance point of view,
the cost of rebuilding the piano was more than the original value, and it's
eventual value. Therefore the piano would have been considered "totaled" by
the insurance company.

The fact that you were able to salvage the instrument for your own purposes
had nothing to do with my line of questioning. I hope it does give your
granddaughter many more years of enjoyment.

Wim