Penguins, was: removing ebony sharps

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:47:02 -0500

At 6:19 PM -0500 11/7/02, Farrell wrote:
>A word for the wise. Better git while the gittin is good. I think
>the Shretlund Harv was part of the big ice sheet that broke off
>Antarctica a year or so ago. As the renewed Washington push for
>squeezing out of the earth every drop of yester-years energy sources
>increases, we can look forward to no more penguin belly sliding. No
>more belly sliding, no more impressed female penguins. No impressed
>female penguins, no lucky male penguins. No lucky male penguins, no
>baby penguins - and no more penguins - and no more penguin oil.

A political satire troop here in Vermont ten years ago had an
American-Chinese tourist phrase book for businessmen. One of the
examples had the English equivalent: "Your panda was most delicious.
Is there any more?"

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"No, Please wait, you're all individuals" Brain Cohen, exasperated
"Yes, we're all individuals"  the throng assembled in the street
                 below his window, in unison
"I'm not..."  Lone dissenter.
     ...........Monty Python's "Life of Brian"