removing ebony sharps

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:56:49 EST

In a message dated 11/7/02 3:15:41 PM Central Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> Wim, I am indeed impressed. I had no idea you were thus well studied in
> these matters. I must point out however ; The Costa Rican puppins are IMVHO
> an inferior pedigree, being susceptable to a migrating tendancy towards
> latent coagulate mitosis. This has a severely negative affect on the end
> substances ordorous complexities, tho definatly lends itself nicely to
> increased shelf life. The Penguin oil on the other hand (and I assume you
> mean the South Aukland Golden Plommed breed)  is an extremely virtuous
> ingrediant which, due to the peculiar single gonade found in the young
> males yields a lubricity component which is unmatched and simply impervious
> to dilutiary propenceites.
>
> Curiously, and a bit off the subject,  this may also in part explain the
> rather odd courtship behavour of the species first discovered at the
> infamous belly slick ice sheets of Shretlund Harv in Antartica. As you well
> know Wim,  the "winners" of the events are those males which most impress
> female of the species, with the raw speed and daring in slithering at
> plumetous pace face forwards on their bellies down these harrous inclines
> and over the steeped ice clefts at the bottom which hurl them into the air
> for as much as 40 meters before plunging into the sea below. In anycase,
> Upon consumation of procrutial endeavour the newly mated males develope
> their second gonadial gestular and are then useless for these purposes,
> which explains rareness of the ingrediants availability.
>
> A pleasure to meet a true scholar :)
>
> grin.
>

> --
> Richard Brekne

Richard

It is indeed a pleasure, no, dare I say, an honor, to meet and discuss this
repair with such a knowledgeable scholar as yourself.

I had no idea the Costa Rican Pufins had the problem you mentioned. I was led
to believe the two bird were of the same high quality. Of course we both know
that it is because of the South Aukland Golden Plommed penquin's unique
behavior as you describe, that his oil is of such superior grade. I was
hoping that this fine ingredient would off set the inferior behavior of the
Costa Rican Puffin. But I refer to your expertise on this matter, and thank
you for clearing this up.

Wim