Credit Cards

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 22:45:28 -0600

>Sounds like the voice of sad experience, Ron.

Yep, and still ongoing. Though not with credit cards. I leave invoices and
wait for the checks to trickle through the process(es). I get enough
entertainment just playing schedule roulette with these folks without
having to try to get any of them to sign something.

>In my case, the problem
>isn't with the cardholders, or finding such, but with a funky little rule
>and lack of common sense, brains, or compassion on the part of the person
>with authority who could easily fix it but prefers to be a little cubicle
>goddess (oops, frustration slipping out there).

That's the one.

>But, in truth, it's an
>isolated problem.

Yes it is. Isn't that the purpose of the cubicle?

>Bottom line ... unless you really generate substantially more business, or
>bigger "tickets"  by accepting cards, most here seem to agree with me that
>it just isn't worth the cost and hassle.
>
>Alan Barnard

Me too. Aggravation's already too easy to get without accepting it on credit.

Ron N