Bridge Tops & Epoxy

BobDavis88@aol.com BobDavis88@aol.com
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:01:32 EST

In a message dated 11/05/2002 7:53:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
RNossaman@cox.net writes:

> Anyone ever hear of Google? It's an Internet search engine. Anyone ever
>  hear of the Internet?

I sent their contact information from their web site (anyone else who wants
it see below), but I hit Reply without noticing that it didn't go to
Pianotech but to the sender only, so here it is:
Subj:   Re: Bridge Tops & Epoxy
Date:   11/05/2002
To: <A HREF="mailto:mathstar@salemnet.com">mathstar@salemnet.com</A>

In a message dated 11/05/2002 7:27:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mathstar@salemnet.com writes:

> And I would like another source for this product [Epotek 301] which,
>  incidentally, was developed  for electronic components and wiring in
>  satellites.

Why not just contact the manufacturer?
Epoxy Technologies
14 Fortune Drive