Angelus Upright Player

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:04:27 -0800 (PST)

This Angelus player would be the type with big pouch
pneumatics instead of bellows for strikers. Should be
very high quality, though it might only be a 65 note,
6-to-the-inch tracker bar instead of the standardized
88 note. I had a gutted, foot-pumped 7' Emerson
Angelus grand, of the type with a tracker bar that
read 5 roll formats, from 1911!
    Be aware that early players were exquisitely made,
and in superior pianos: but not as pneumatically
advanced as post WWI players.
     Thump

--- Duaine Hechler <dahechler@mlc.net> wrote:

<HR>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Ken,<br>
How much are they asking for it ?<br>
As you know, I've always wanted an old one .... I
wonder if selling mine
would pay for this one ?<br>
Duaine<br>
KENNETH Gerler wrote:<br>

cite="mid20021103223430.26308.qmail@web80106.mail.yahoo.com">

Upright Angelus dual player,
built 1909, player professionally rebuilt by Yousuf
Wilson approx 15 years
ago, piano action reconditioned and regulated to
accommodate the player,
cabinet in good condition. Needs to be moved this
week. Contact me <a
 href="mailto:kenneth.gerler@prodigy.net"><u><font