action ratios

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 17:22:58 +0100

Ok... so we have 10mm dip +/- 0.15;  44.5 to 48 mm blow ;
1.5 - 2 mm letoff distance, and Maxiumum FW's ala Stanwood.
In choosing any SWR and SW curve we want to keep within
these regulating parameters.

This is fairly concrete, and should serve well enough to
establish just what the workable range of action ratio there
is in both directions. It also should show us at what point
we need to start being really picky about other action
relationships, and who knows... we might all learn some new
tricks in the process.

Cheers

RicB

--