action ratios

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 09:09:09 +0100

David Love wrote:

 Richard Brekne wrote: >>... But I am a bit wary of
definitions as to what  "hammers whose weights fall outside
of the boundaries that allow for a good match of >>weight to
leverage" means...  >For the purposes of our discussion that
would mean hammer weights that combined with a certain
leverage required excessive front >weight

>David Love

Grin.... This clears things up entirely.  :)  Excessive
Front weight.. yes. What exactly is our standard for that
then ? Stanwoods Maximums ok ?
 --
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.