action ratios

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 02:31:55 +0100

David,

I am not sure I understand your point.

That would mean that having the piano on a slanted floor could change
it's touch weight enough ? I guess not much. I'd better look for
differences in aggravation of friction and mismatch betweenn levers at
contact point, that are not seen in geometry (static) while appears as
a result when measuring DW UW.

But I guess you are not talking of earth gravity there as a composante
of mass, but the gravity as a reaction of move (not sure to express it
well of course).

Best regards.

Isaac OLEG