High ratios/ Perception of musical instrument - Alex galembo

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 00:34:34 +0100

I understand the pianist feels a mix between the tactile feed back
from the action and the sound coming from the instrument.

A experimental study was made on what is the most important parameter
for the ^pianist, and it appears clearly it was the action &
regulation, before the tone of the instrument . See Alex Galembo site
: Perception of Musical Instrument  by Performer and Listener (with
application to the piano)

http://www.engineeringandmusic.de/individu/galealex/gaalproc.html

More than very interesting I find.

The best