Spelling

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:04:49 -0600

Looks like Bill's nappy needs changing again .......
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: SidewaysWell1713@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 1:41 PM
  Subject: Re: Spelling

  In a message dated 10/31/02 11:45:51 AM Central Standard Time, =
hufford1@airmail.net writes:

    that is the one that is use; this is
    the more Anglicized whippen.  So, we have two forms in use.  =
Obviously,
    the differing pronounciations lead to the spelling variants.  I have
    often thought we need an English analagoue of the Academie Francais=20

  Sheesh!  And these guys have the nerve to say whatever they think, =
anyway they want to say it but I'm not supposed to?

  Take both English and French 101, then Ed Foote's Dial-a-Temp class =
and tell us all about it.

  "Sideways Well":  the pit Ed Foote dug for himself to wallow in the =
day he knowingly published false data for the EBVT on Pianotech.=20

  Bill Bremmer RPT
  Madison, Wisconsin
  Click here: -=3Dw w w . b i l l b r e m m e r . c o m =3D-=20