Spelling

SidewaysWell1713@aol.com SidewaysWell1713@aol.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:35:58 EST

In a message dated 10/31/02 4:28:14 PM Central Standard Time,=20
hufford1@airmail.net writes:

> Sorry, you are absolutely right.  I momentarily lost my
> self-discipline and took the bait.  One, of course, should always
> disregard postings from a certain person, and,  particularly, regardless
> of content whether good or bad, as the posting is indeed only bait and
> one only becomes a foil for a disturbed emotionality in showing a
> response or giving evidence of any kind, direct or indirect,  of having
> taken notice of the posting.   Sorry again.
>=20

Very good!  You spelled everything right!  Now, it seems to me that I recall=
=20
reading one of the very nastiest, hateful and most condescending posts I've=20
ever read, written by you and directed at me.  You felt you had the right an=
d=20
were in the right to say what you did (complete with bad grammar, misspelled=
=20
words and not enough imagination to come up with the right words for what yo=
u=20
thought was a clever acronym).  Where did that get you?  Where did it get yo=
u=20
today to talk about which is correct, "whippen" or "wippen" and not even=20
bother to spell the rest of it correctly?  And what the hell does the=20
Acad=E9mie Fran=E7aise have to do with anything being discussed here?

I had a perfectly fine day today, don't take any medicines and never have. =20
It was a crisp, cool but sunny and pleasant day here today. I tuned and=20
serviced my usual 4 pianos, had time to sit down to lunch and read your=20
idiocy, practice my music and make it to a 4:15  PM audition for a coveted=20
part in an oratorio.  The competition for that has been going on for 2 month=
s=20
now.  It's in the final rounds and I'm still in the running.  And you guys=20
are telling *me* to get a life?  Look at what you do and what you say.  The=20
kinds of things you guys come up with to try to taunt and intimidate me are=20
about 9th grade level and flunking out.

Now for the evening's agenda, the part which makes life worth living.  It=20
won't include trying to establish my place in the pecking order on=20
"Pianotech".

"Sideways Well":  the pit Ed Foote dug for himself to wallow in the day he=20
knowingly published false data for the EBVT on Pianotech.=20

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin
<A HREF=3D"http://www.billbremmer.com/">Click here: -=3Dw w w . b i l l b r=20=
e m m e r . c o m =3D-</A>=20