SAT and K&C

Dave Doremus algiers_piano@bellsouth.net
Fri, 31 May 2002 06:35:48 -0500

>Hi Dave!
>
>This may blow all of your North Bennet Street School and PTG fuses ...!
>
>If you can't make it, fake it!!

Hi Zen, thanks for your encouraging words, wasnt that part of the 50
year old spinet curriculum?

I suppose its amazing that these little pianos function at all on any
level at that price, and who am I to look down on something because
its all a young family can afford? I have found that, like the CP-70,
its easier and faster to tune them by ear than with the SAT. On the
other end of the spectrum, I just set up a Yamaha on a 300 foot
yacht, I believe it was an S4 Pro (does that sound right?). Man, what
a sweet piano, I could work on those all day and go home refreshed.

Take care,
--
----Dave

NBSS '88 (and feeling older daily...)