Writing on Pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 06:50:09 -0400

Jim,

See page 7 of the March 2002 Piano Technicians Journal and you will
know.  <G>  I've been in one of Bob's classes and there is no question
in my mind he does things in a professional way.  Well, OK, maybe
spelling isn't his strong point.  It can be funny what a simple
misspelling of the word "customers" can change it into.  (Glad to see
you're on the list, Bob.)

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT