Soundboard Vibration

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Thu, 30 May 2002 12:51:23 +0200

Sorry about the link I origionally posted. That was to the abstract. The
following link will take you to the downloadable articles he has available on
line. You want "Sound Production by a Vibrating Piano Soundboard"

The article is in Ghost Script so you will have to get ahold of a reader for
that. A quick net seach will yeild you that. If cant get that to work I will
see if I can get my very simple ghost script reader to export the file to usual
text file format and send it to you. I think you in particular will find some
interesting reading here as it seems evident he doesnt quite buy the transverse
model.

RicB

http://www.physics.purdue.edu/piano/articles.shtml

Richard Brekne