What brands of strings and hammers do you recommend?

Stephen Airy stephenairy@fastmail.fm
Wed, 29 May 2002 06:19:38 +0000

Right now it just boils down to wire, tuning pins, and bass strings.
I'm postponing the hammers, as I broke my headphones last week and need
to replace them.  (I estimate $80 to $120 for the cans.)

For wire and pins, I'm not sure what I'll use, but I'm leaning toward
the Arledge bass strings.  What do you think of these?

--
  Stephen Airy
  stephenairy@fastmail.fm

--
Access all of your messages and folders wherever you are!
http://fastmail.fm - Get your mail using the web or your email software