No manuals

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 07:26:52 -0400

Friends,

Two piano retailers assured me that manuals are rarely included with
pianos when they receive them.  Although I believe these men, I still
find it hard to believe.  Once when I requested a Steinway owner's
manual, the dealer was able to find one and sent it to me.  Almost every
little appliance one can buy at the department store has an owner's
manual or care instructions of some kind.  Why not pianos?

So I've thought maybe the manuals are in the bottom of those big boxes
the pianos come in and get thrown out with the packing.  Just a
thought.  Any company representatives reading this able to shed some
light on this puzzle?

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA