Value of 4'8" Grotrian-Steinweg

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 28 May 2002 00:14:11 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/02 2:37:06 AM !!!First Boot!!!, ptuner@optonline.net
writes:

> Hi all:
>
> Yes, that's 4'8", circa 1930.  This is a piano I recently acquired for
> resale purposes and was hoping any of you would have an inkling as to its
> approximate retail value in very good condition.
>
> Gratefully,
>
> Matt Wynne, RPT

Wayne

It all depends on where you live, how fast you want the money, and how much
someone is willing to pay for it. You should put an add in the paper, and see
if any one calls you. You'll know soon enough if you're asking too much, or,
if it went too fast, you'll know you didn't ask enough.

If you have absolutely no idea, take what you paid for it, add the parts
you've put in it, and the time you've spent.

Wim