Word Wrapping in Archives

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 08:18:27 -0400

Terry,

Are there others out there who have problems with the archives?  How can it be fixed, and by whom?  Maybe there is very little complaint here simply because very few of us actually use the archives.  I doubt if I *ever* have.

I received the same report from Howard about my posts in the archives.  Since no one else mentioned it I assumed it might be in his computer.  Now I'm thinking it may have something to do with how messages get archived, although I freely admit here that I am nearly illiterate when it comes to
internet smarts.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA