To my friends in the piano world..OT

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 06:40:57 -0400

First, let me offer my apologies for those receiving this more than once.
Alot of us are listed on more than one of these lists, but I wanted to make
sure I catch everyone.

I have a 9:00 appointment this morning, and then I am shutting down till
June 10. My daughter is graduating from college tonight and then I am taking
my first _ever_ 2-week vacation. Unfortunately, this vacation will prevent
me from seeing alot of you in Chicago, but this vacation is
once-in-a-lifetime (Tahiti). I'll catch up with some of you at the SE
Regional.

In the 5 years that I have called "piano tuning" my profession, there's been
alot of help along the way, and I am eternally grateful to all of you. It
has afforded me the ability to put my daughter through college(and probably
Graduate school) and it has afforded me the opportunity to take this
vacation of a lifetime.

Publicly, I have to thank Larry Crabb, his sons, John(rip), and the entire
Atlanta chapter for 'getting me going'..I'll see y'all in October. He may
'disown' me for this, but I am going to thank JimRPT for his continued
unwavering support of  'the rook'. He's walked me through more than a few
'troubled times', and it has made me a better tech and a better person,
also.

I'll be uns..... shortly from these lists for the duration of my vacation.
If anyone wants to reach me privately, I'll be here till Tuesday morning.

I need alot more experience and 'experiences' to be able to offer the
assistance that the people reading this have given to me. I'll be around for
awhile. This profession suits me.

Grateful 'rook',

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com

PS - I am bringing along my tuning 'lever' and a couple of mutes..you never
know when you're going to "make someone happy".