Touchweight Thanks

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 21:29:33 -0400

I have a nice little digital scale I bought online from a laboratory supply house. It is accurate to 0.01 grams, and comes with a calibration weight. I can't remember exactly what I paid for it, but it was about the same as the one offered be Pianotek. I like the fact that it measures to 1/100ths. It makes being accurate to 1/10 gram so much easier.

I found the URL. Here is the info.

 http://and.balances.com/and/hl-100.html

A&D Model: HL-100 w/ cal & AC

M.S.R.P:  $254.00
PWB Discounted Price, S&H $8 UPS Ground     $171.45

Use Paypal & save $10 why the discount?
Gram (g)  100 g x 0.01 g
Ounce (oz)  3.5280 oz x 0.0005 oz
Carat (ct)  500 ct x 0.05 ct
Linearity  ± 0.03 g
Repeatability/Std. Dev.  ± 0.02 g
Stability Time  3 seconds (typically)
Sensitivity Drift ± 0.015% / °C TYP (5°C - 35°C / 41°F - 86°F)
Display  8 mm / 0.31 inch, 7 segment liquid crystal display
Platform Size  70 mm / 2.75 inch diameter
Scale Dimensions  140(W) x 150(D) x 53(H) mm
5.5(W) x 5.9(D) x 2.1(H)
Power  6 AA size batteries (not included) or optional 120V AC adapter
Optional Accessories  External Calibration mass, 120 VAC adapter

Terry Farrell