DC CD PDF BFD ATT SBC Soup anyone?

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Thu, 23 May 2002 23:42:58 +0200

On 23.05.2002 at 16:15 Farrell wrote:

>RICHARD! This is not a political list. Please do not post any more about
>the Florida election process...........even if we are being sued in
>federal court for the recent fiasco.
>
>Terry Farrell

Rolf.... but really... are they still pursuing that in courts down there ??? Gore cant seriously think he will ever be appointed HMFIC does he ? (Mr. Bullock... for you who doesnt like abbreviations... that is Head Mr. Friday In Charge..... smile). Probably doesnt matter anyways... Bush is going to manage to do what his daddy did me thinks.... loose number 2. He and Putin will perhaps retire to Cuba in a few years and have a good laugh over a Havana 14 incher. Poor Castro, I wonder what he thought of Carters Spanish ?

Cheers Terry !

RicB