Nordic Convention

Duplexdan@AOL.COM Duplexdan@AOL.COM
Wed, 29 May 2002 23:37:19 EDT

Richard,

A few things about your communication are of unusually intriguing interest.
First, Dave Stanwood's participation. I wonder if Dave would be thinking of
sailing across. He is quite a sailor and I wonder whether that thought has
occurred to him.

Since the date for the conference is in October, there seems to be a bit of
leeway to make arrangements for my participation. I wold like to get in touch
over the phone with Nils. Can you facilitate this endeavor?

Dan Franklin