Piano Specs. book

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 17:05:49 -0700

    Ron, Ron, Ron,,,,,,,,

    Obviously you took this as a personal rebuke. I don't think it was, =
so just calm down a little. Joe wasn't attacking you personally, he was =
just making the observation that having "the book" was, in his opinion, =
a necessary part of any technician's kit.=20
    I have one, but I don't have to refer to it too often. Sometimes if =
you set everything to the specs, the case parts get in the way. Most of =
the time they won't, but I've seen it. Know the general principles =
involved, set some samples, and take it from there.=20
    I'm sure there wasn't anything personal here; like myself, I think =
Joe's just getting more cantankerous with age.  Something to do with =
having seen way more nonsense in life than one would feel necessary.

    (Big Grin, there, Joe.)

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ron & Lorene Shiflet=20
  To: PTG - send/receive=20
  Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 11:16 AM
  Subject: Re: Piano Specs. book
      I was unable to locate the specs for that piano and so I asked to =
see if
  anyone had them.  For some reason you took it upon yourself to rip me =
apart
  for not having the PTG specs book and then kept going by asking if I =
had
  ever read books on wood working or welding.  What does welding have to =
do
  with Samick action specs?