Piano Specs. book

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 27 May 2002 17:33:31 -0400

Ron,
         I was puzzled too by the responses you got from your query. It
seems that peoples thoughts wander at times and they get put on the list
whether they pertain to the original query or not. It's also true that
there are a great many posts that can cause one to bristle at times. I hope
this doesn't keep you away from the list! The print media is so difficult
at times because seemingly small conversational things like inflection in
the voice or the look on one's face can carry a whole new meaning to words.
Don't let this turn you away.

Best,
Greg

Greg Newell