Piano Specs. book

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Mon, 27 May 2002 22:42:37 +0200

Hmmm... I didnt really read any personal assault into Joes posting... more like an observation and a bit of side bar good advice.

But sure... we all sometimes ask the list for some help we perhaps could find somewhere else and shouldnt get chewed up for it. I guess I just didnt see Joe doing any chewing here.

RicB

Richard Brekne
RPT NPTF
Griegakadamiet UiB