Regulation problem

José Fernando piano440@clix.pt
Mon, 27 May 2002 19:35:15 +0100

=20
Hi list

=20

Today I was working in a GUSTAV LEHMANN Grand piano (INEG 0352 - G84)! =
The problem is that this was the first Gustav I work! The aftertouch of =
this piano is very irregular and they=E2=80=99re some parts of the =
keyboard that doesn't have any aftertouch... The first problem I found =
was that the key bed was suspended only in 2 B. screws (the middle =
screws were floating)... I solve this problem and I checked the key =
leveling and it was ok (64 mm), white key depth was too depth (=E2=89=88 =
11mm, I use 10 mm), Hammer leveling were irregular but it was about 46 =
mm and there wasn=E2=80=99t let off and I corrected it (=E2=89=88 2,5 =
mm)... even after this there wasn=E2=80=99t aftertouch... and the bass =
section was very heavy... the sound was irregular but I=E2=80=99ve seen =
worst... I had to put some lubricant in hammer flange center pin because =
the hammer movement was a little bit slow and heavy but I think this =
hammer flange center pin is not good=E2=80=A6

Do some of you have any suggestion?

=20

Thank you

=20