Piano Specs. book

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 00:07:47 -0500

> While I'm on the subject of books, when's the last time you read a
>technical book? Woodworking, Business, Math, Welding, a catalog, (from cover
>to cover), etc., etc., the list is endless, if you make it a point to persue
>an ever increasing knowledge bank, throughout your life. Just my 2cents
>worth.
>Regards,
>Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

I refer to technical references of one sort or another on pretty much a
daily basis, but I don't recall an instance where I ever have read one,
every word, cover to cover. At least not consecutively. I have probably,
eventually, read all of a few of them, but who reads tech references start
to finish like a novel? I'm always either after specific information, or
prospecting in relation to something specific.

Ron N