Retirement of a fork

Reikiharp@AOL.COM Reikiharp@AOL.COM
Fri, 24 May 2002 19:36:44 EDT

Hi Dave,
                                         For years I used the Sanderson
Accu-fork. It is an electric tone buzzer which also has a 50 cent sharp or
flat adjustment which I found extremely useful in determining how flat a
piano was, and then having the ability to over-shoot by 25% with accuracy.
I've since upgraded to the SAT-III, but that's another story.
                               Joseph D. Gotta RPT