Beckwith

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Fri, 24 May 2002 08:31:33 -0500

My sister owned a Beckwith upright back in the 60's while it was still only
about 40 years old.  It was always a pleasure to play it as a teen.  It had
a full rich tone, and wonderful action.  She left it with a house, because
they had had to remove door facing to get it into the room, and bought a new
console soon after.

At the time, I thought it was one of the best uprights I had played.

FWIW.

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL
ray@bentley.net
www.ray.bentley.net

The difficult, I do right away.  The impossible takes a little longer.