Key Leading Efficiency

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 21:26:09 -0500

>No doubt. I really wish I had better command of the english language so that
>I could come right back with something just as clever. I guess I'll just
>have to settle for reading yours.

T'aint the language, it's the concept - takes years of cumulative dain
bramage. I'll buy you a drink or twelve at the Yamaha reception on Saturday
night at the Chicago convention, and we'll work on it.

> I have a can of 9/16" dia. plugs made up. I guess I could save
>some space and store the plugs in the same can as the 9/16" holes. Or will
>the plugs get stuck in the holes, and then I'll have a devil of a time
>separating them?

DON'T DO IT!!! They'll cancel out and you'll end up with an empty can, or
worse. There is also a remote but finite possibility that the resulting
strain on the space-time continuum will crank you back in time to Ms
Aphasia's fourth grade class, where you'll be required to draw a bunny for
a passing grade. Oh for the sculpture days of Kindergarten, where any
random lump passed as a first rate bunny.

Sigh.

Ron N