My list of top 10/20 pianos most desirable for rebuilding.

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 19:58:45 -0400

Friends,

I wouldn't be surprised if the tide soon turns for these dying (or dead and
decaying!) old uprights.  Should we maybe be a little cautious about
suggesting to owners that they be thrown out, if they happen to have
interesting piano cases and original parts, and are of at least average
quality inside?  Might there soon be a market for excellently remanufactured
uprights, since there seems to be an interest in things Victorian?  Some
people seem to have a lot of money to throw around.

Regards, Clyde