DC installation in a Steinway Model V

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 19:32:13 -0400

Clair,

I just quoted a normal installation price for a Dampp-Chaser system for
a Steinway K, and your email had me wondering if I was in for a major
problem.  Are you looking at the "Schematic Diagrams" printed by
Dampp-Chaser?  I would still consider that a normal installation.  Even
the 5PS-50 systems include hooks and wire for suspending the water tank,
and as the diagram shows you need the short tank for this installation.
A little more trouble, yes, but not all that much, once you get the hang
of doing it.

Regards, Clyde