Janssen

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 09:29:52 -0700

At 04:54 AM 5/23/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>BTW -- I will do a bait and switch now and repeat my request for any
>experience out there with a B. H. Janssen, Albany -- c. 1912. The one
I saw had not a single crack in the soundboard. An incredible number
of ribs. The bass bridge was extremely different with a wide flange
flowing out from the bottom end and 4 one inch holes drilled through
its side. This piano had a magnificent sound -- still with the
original strings.>>

This just doesn't sound like the same Janssen we know and hate --
could it be a different company?

Susan