top 10 prospects for resuscitation

Jon Page jonpage@attbi.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 06:38:13 -0400

At 04:54 AM 5/23/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>BTW -- I will do a bait and switch now and repeat my request for any
>experience out there with a B. H. Janssen, Albany -- c. 1912.

The Official "Bottom-of-the-Barrel". Notorious for case separation.

I have a call on my answering machine from a tuner's referral. It is a Jannsen
with all the plastic action parts in need of replacement.  I am going to
recommend
replacing the piano rather than replace the parts as the cost of this would
far exceed
the value of the piano. If it is a cherished family heirloom, then I'll
recommend frequent
dusting and doilies to spruce it up.

Absolute junk.

Regards,