Stieff upright

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 20:18:16 -0700

At 07:05 PM 5/22/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>and the few Mathushek's I've encountered . . . to recall a few
>Regards,
>
>Jon Page,   piano technician

I wish I'd encountered more Mathusheks, though I did restring (!)
a square Mathushek. But the M. uprights and the couple of Deckers which
crossed my path were unfortunately too worn out, and didn't have
owners who would go for the amount of restoration required. The pianos
looked like they were lovely in their youth, however.

Do you like Mehlins? Now, there are some _designed_ pianos!

Regards likewise,

Susan