Bass strings

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 08:16:20 EDT

In a message dated 05/21/2002 6:21:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca writes:

> Hazen,
> Why don't you tell the string maker, of the problem you are having. Give
> him a chance to make it right, by supplying you with replacements, at no
> cost.

Hi,
 It just happened last night,and I am planning on calling today.I put 1 full
turn on each string,in the direction of the winding.Joe,I have noticed
calling in string orders,that sometimes the greeting is like,(what, you want
more strings).I also just found out Schaff has all of the Yamaha string
scales on file(from yamaha),and you can call in the serial no.and order
strings.I just ordered a set for a C7, and am ready to give them a try .They
have a better price on the strings,I hope the quality will be very
good,although I have been pleased with their universal replacement strings.
Thanks,
Hazen Bannister