Herm. Wittig piano info ??

Greg Casper gcasper@pacbell.net
Sat, 18 May 2002 01:53:50 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_e6c/9cr4IazJ9WOME4+HpA)
Hello List:

I did some work today for a new client. She has a victorian made by Herm.
Wittig, Berlin. The only serial # I could find was actually on the
soundboard. It was # 7550. This is a beautiful old piano, 85 keys with a
burled walnut veneer. It's needs some serious work, but it's gonna be nice
when we're done. Anyway, does anyone have any info on this piano or
manufacturer? My Pierce Atlas has nothing. There is an Ernst Wittig, from
Berlin, but that's all it has. She and I would appreciate any information
anyone might have on this instrument.

Thanks

Greg Casper
San Jose, CA

--Boundary_(ID_e6c/9cr4IazJ9WOME4+HpA)
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--Boundary_(ID_e6c/9cr4IazJ9WOME4+HpA)--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Notebook.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 3988 bytes