[Fwd: customer relations]

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Fri, 17 May 2002 19:23:49 -0500

Very well said, Jim !!  I'm not having a problem handling this; but thought it
would be interesting to hear other opinions. Life is too short before we go into
that long sleep, so I shake it off as best I can, and go on. The problem as I
see it is that many of us are honest, conscientious, people and resent those who
can't appreciate how difficult our jobs can be. Then of course you have some
twit demanding perfection on an instrument which in his opinion is a
stradavarius or can be if only the tech. would do his job. ( but cheaply )
Also, can't play worth a d-- !!
My last rant on this subject.

Thank you, all.

Carl / Winnipeg.