[Fwd: customer relations]

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 17 May 2002 19:18:59 EDT

Carl, Greg...
 We all run across this type customer......remember my request for "wording"
input a few days ago :)? Although this is not quite the same thing as my
problem when I 'have' run into exactly your problem the 'words' I use are:
"perhaps you would be happier with a tech who is more suited to your style
and desires." and I let it go at that.........
We don't have enough time for ourselves to spend any of that time second
guessing ourselves...if ya knows what I mean....
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)