PTG Conventions

JWyatt1492@AOL.COM JWyatt1492@AOL.COM
Fri, 17 May 2002 12:04:25 EDT

  Hello John;

     The 2003 Convention and  Institute will  be in
Dallas, on  July  2  thru  6.

     Chapter  President  Dan  Reed  has  indicated
that  the Dallas Chapter is going to put forth maximum
effort to  make it  the best ever.

       Chapter planing has already begun,  We have so much
to offer that  it will  be a big  job just to get all  the information
out.  However we are sure going to try. The Dallas Convention
and Visitors  Bureau is  already in gear.

        We  have much to see and do,  also great transportation
so shop around for the best fare.  Much  much  more to come
as time gets closer.

       Regards, to All,      See you in Chicago,

      Jack Wyatt