Got some dough to blow, good prices on strings/hammers??

Stephen Airy stephenairy@fastmail.fm
Fri, 17 May 2002 09:07:41 +0000

Would there be anything against taking a knife and slicing the felt off
to make the grooves shallow, then sand from there?  In the bass
section, especially, some grooves are almost as deep as the strings are
thick.

--
  Stephen Airy
  stephenairy@fastmail.fm

--
http://fastmail.fm
 - Ever wonder why we aren't named snailmail.sm?