"G" Works vs "G" Piano Works

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 16 May 2002 18:19:28 -0700

Hey all,
It would please me, no end, if'n you'd call my meager contribution by it's
correct name. The "G" Piano Works Repair Labor Guide. Abbreviated: The RLG.
Thanks.
The "G" Works jargon is from Randy! He knows it irks me, so, being good
buddies, he zingers me with that on a regualar basis. :-( <G> BTW, that bit
of work was based on the untiring efforts of Newton Hunt and several others
I can't merember. They started it back in the 60's and early 70's. So, much
thanks to Newton and all the techs that contributed to it. (An aside: The
name of my Business is "G" Piano Works. Yes, it's an intentional play on
words. <G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)