Touchweight Metrology Question

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Fri, 17 May 2002 01:29:33 +0200

Grin... Hi Gordon..

I hope you got the answer to your question... it appears you did. David Love spelled it out, and Newton too. If you've read Stanwoods website
information then you probably have your answer.

As far as being a bit confused as to how it all works out.... well its just to jump in his material and start working with some of the basics.  Take
any and all seminars you are able too, ask what ever questions you want. Pick up what you can when you can and above all start working with his basic
system.... you'll be less and less confused as time goes by.

Terry and I kid around a bit with each other... hope it didnt get in the way of a clear answer for you.

Cheers

RicB

--
Richard Brekne